Find an Ophth.   |   Sign In   |   Join
Community Search
Family Eye Care
Share |

Who Should You Contact When You or Your Family needs Eye Care?
    • When you need an annual or routine eye examination?
    • When you need contacts or a new prescription for your glasses?
    • When your children need an eye screening or examination?
    • When you have diabetes?
    • When you have glaucoma?
    • When you or anyone in your family has a foreign body in your eye?
    • When you have an eye infection or your eyes become unusually scratchy?
    • When you decide to have LASIK?
    • When you or your family have any other eye diseases or problems? 

You should contact an Eye-MD - an ophthalmologist.  Ophthalmologists have four years of medical school after college plus one year of internship and three years of residency.  Many ophthalmologists are comprehensive (general) ophthalmologists but many go on to do fellowships (additional studies) in, just to name a few: retina, cornea, pediatric ophthalmology, and ocular plastic surgery.  Ophthalmologists are trained to take care of all eye care from caring for a sty to prescribing contacts and glasses to managing diabetes, glaucoma, and macular degeneration to the most complex eye diseases and surgeries.  Why trust your eyes to any one other than an ophthalmologist?

more Latest News
more Calendar

10/26/2018 » 10/30/2018
AAO 2018

Online Surveys
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal